Effective Coaching and Counseling (Corporate Training)
Supportive supervision is a key to empower team members and strengthen their capabilities. While all managers and people in leadership roles have such intentions, they need to master the techniques and utilize the right tools that can help them achieve such a goal.
This course to address the needs of managers for required coaching and counseling skills and will ensure the effective and efficient use of appropriate skills.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United Arab Emirates
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
This program is appropriate for supervisors, managers, HR managers project managers, officers and team leaders.
- Introduction to control function of management
- Teams and team development
- Supervision and its difference from other control mechanisms
- Importance of supervision
- Steps in supportive supervision
- Vision building and identification of key contributors
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses of your team members
- Strategic talent management and team development
- Job enrichment as a capacity building tool
- Developing Goal and Objectives
- Designing tools for supervision and coaching
- Communication skills for mentorship, coaching and supervision
- Constructive Feedback use in supervision
- Supervision of different types of people
- Supervision of contractors and freelancers
- Active listening and its importance in coaching
- The cause and effect approach for fact finding
- Do not fix something that is not broken
- The level of autonomy for supervisees
- The art of delegation
- Relating performance to goals
- Emotional Intelligence and team development
- Working with difficult people
Continuous quality improvement using monitoring
Certification / Credits
- Teams and the role of each member
- Supervision as a mentoring and coaching tool
- Performance standards and technical guides
- How to make practical and relevant tools for staff development and coaching
- Supervisory role and talent management
- Empowerment, job enrichment and challenging
- Continuous learning and quality improvement
Why choose Convertas?
Founded in 2006
12 Specialized trainers
100% of happy clients
Contact this provider
Convertas Management Consultants
CONVERTAS offers a series of specialized training services across all areas of business, helping employees develop and increase their skills. Our highly qualified trainers through our specifically designed courses and workshops, as well as our innovative training methodology, will provide...