Frontline Manager™: Coaching
Frontline managers have many different responsibilities in their role within a business organization. They coordinate work schedules, create and implement action plans, prioritize problem-solving, all while keeping team morale and motivation high. As a frontline manager, you will be responsible for coaching employees to improve their work habits, overcome specific obstacles, or collaborate better with colleagues.
In this course you will explore how coaching employees is a vital part of management in any organization. We'll discuss the differences between coaching and mentoring, identify common coaching challenges, review the GROW model, explain the importance of active listening and setting SMART goals, and discuss how to monitor progress and provide feedback.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Explain how coaching employees is a vital part of managing in any organization
- Differentiate between coaching and mentoring
- Explain why improving emotional intelligence can have a positive impact on managerial performance
- Recognize the role of leadership in setting the tone for team and organizational culture
- Identify signals that coaching is needed
- Summarize the GROW model for coaching
- Explain the SMART technique of goal setting
- Describe active listening and discuss its importance when communicating with employees
- Discuss the monitoring and follow-up coaching process
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.2 CEUs / 2 HRCIs / 2 SHRMs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...