Coaching Certificate ProgramAMA - American Management Association
Place & Start
Coaching Certificate Program
All available course dates
Coaching Certificate Program
What if you could become an inspiring leader capable of garnering trust and prompting action?
During times that would challenge even the most resilient and experienced leaders, it has never been more important to have an arsenal of tools, techniques and best practices for coaching employees to excel. This hands-on gives them to you—from analyzing the cause of subpar performance to creating a climate for effective employee coaching and learning from giving feedback to handling difficult responses to coaching. You’ll leave this more aware of your personal habits, styles and preferences when you are coaching employees, and will master new strategies using assessments, role plays and exercises.
Certificate Programs include additional post- resources:
- On demand lessons to reinforce key skills
- Best practice skill refreshers
- Articles offering practical tips and tactics
How You Will Benefit
- Become an ethical and inspiring role model
- Skillfully confront difficult situations
- Transform yourself into an intuitive listener
- Build a synergistic and engaging team
- Become a teaching leader who galvanizes high performance
Who should attend?
Team leaders, managers and executives.
- What leaders do why leaders need to be coaches
- Coaching by leaders vs. coaching by managers
- Conducting your leadership assessment
- Using the facilitative approach to coaching
- Tapping into your emotional intelligence (EI) and EI of others
- Practicing the skills of an ethical and inspiring leader
- Building a culture of trust up and down across the organization
- Flexing your communication styles when coaching
- Practicing conducting coaching sessions
- Understanding and leveraging your teaching style
- Using the AMA GUIDE to Coaching Model
- Experiencing what it’s like to be coached using the GUIDE Model
- Enabling the change process
- Coaching a team: participating and witnessing a team-coaching session
- Non Members: $2695
- AMA Members: $2395
Certification / Credits
CEU: 1.2, CPE: 14
The American Management Association, International (AMA) is the global leader in talent development. Founded in 1923, AMA supports the goals of individuals and organizations through a complete range of educational products and services, including instructor-led classroom and virtual seminars, webinars,...
Average rating 4.7Based on 13 reviews.
Good information to start someone on their coaching path. Regarding administering the course, I'd recommend that the email reminder state the course name, day and time. Instead I had to click multiple times to find that information. In addition, I'd suggest making it clear and simple to download the course materials ahead of time. Once logged i...
Great course and very good exercises
The content and instructor were relatable. I had a thorough understanding of how I can apply this to my current role and situation. The content was presented in a friendly, easy to absorb way. I also liked the four shorter program time slots.
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team