Leadership Boot Camp and Performance Coaching
This three-day Academy Leadership program is the ultimate crash course in leadership development and performance-boosting skills. Designed for new and aspiring managers, the compact, high-energy, and powerful classroom course aims to nurture and finesse the leaders of tomorrow, imparting real-world experience and proven techniques in order to get real results.
The "Boot Camp" ethos draws upon techniques from the world’s most successful military commanders. This, in combination with skills and experience from the world’s most successful executives, makes for a unique and transformative learning experience. Participants will develop their approaches to creative thinking, time management, communication, motivation, conflict resolution, goal-setting and employee development, in order to get the most from their leadership abilities. Attendees will take away real-world leadership strategies, applicable to any business setting.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
This boot camp is ideal for new and aspiring managers, along with individuals and teams looking to develop their overall leadership skills and on-the-job performance.
The dynamic training content includes:
- 11 Greatest Leadership Principles Ever Devised
- Your Personal Leadership Profile and how to leverage it
- 4 Ways to Improve Communication (and handle data overload)
- How to Link Team and Organizational Goals
- 5 Keys to Coach Your People to Improve Performance
- 3 Types of Meetings (and when to use them)
- How to Prepare for Successful Meetings
- 4 Steps to Conflict Resolution (and prevent conflict recurrence)
- 12 Proven Techniques to Develop Others
- How to Build a Motivational Climate
- 4 Steps to Improve Time Management (and eliminate common distractions)
- Guide to Executing Your 90-day Action Plan, for sustained personal improvement
- 90 days of Performance Coaching
The cost of this program is $2650 per participant.
The program is available in multiple locations. Please note that the Wilmington event is in NC.
Certification / Credits
Participants will receive 36 PDUs from the Project Management Institute (PMI). They will also be eligible for:
- 30 PDCs from the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- 24 CLP (Continue Learning Points)
- 36 CPEs from Nasba
About Academy Leadership
Academy Leadership - Powerful and Proven Leadership Training
Academy Leadership provides unique military-based and business-proven leadership training experiences for employees of all levels, in all types of organizations. The institute was founded by Annapolis and West Point graduates, who also have strong and successful backgrounds in the military...
Average rating 5Based on 8 reviews
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
8,250 USD-11,950 USD
Corporate / Group Training