Talent Acquisition: Creating Your Organization's Strategy - OnsiteSociety for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
Talent Acquisition: Creating Your Organization's Strategy - Onsite
All available course dates
Talent Acquisition: Creating Your Organization's Strategy
Are you ready to help your organization win the talent war? Get prepared for the fight by learning proven talent acquisition strategies in this engaging course designed to equip you for real-world application. You will explore innovative recruiting and sourcing strategies for developing a diverse and inclusive talent pipeline. You will also learn a step-by-step approach for improving your candidates’ experience and your employment branding.
*All Live Online sessions are recorded and available to watch for a full year after the program.
This program is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to:
- Build your talent acquisition strategy to attract top talent
- Market an employment brand that positions your organization as an employer of choice
- Incorporate workforce planning as part of the process for developing a robust talent pipeline
- Expand strategies for recruiting and sourcing
- Create a positive candidate experience• Evaluate and select candidates that are a right fit for your organization
- Measure the impact of your talent acquisition strategy using metrics
Please request more information for details on cost.
Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world’s largest HR professional society, representing 285,000 members in more than 165 countries. For nearly seven decades, the Society has been the leading provider of resources serving the needs of HR...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...