Navigating HR Compliance Through the Employee Lifecycle (5 Weeks)
Grow your knowledge and comfort level of a wide range of compliance and legal issues in this enlightening two-day course. Through this interactive experience, you will learn how to effectively guide your organization through the employment laws that impact each phase of the employee lifecycle, from recruiting to separation. Use SHRM's framework to analyze the impacts of employment legislation and compliance practices, such hiring, employee wages, hours and benefits requirements, discrimination, harassment, and separation practices. You will learn the importance of using compliance to build and sustain a strong company culture and through a series of real-world legal and compliance scenarios, you will expand your ability to advise, manage, and better protect yourself, your employees, and your organization from potential risk.
Who should attend?
Intended Audience: HR professionals at all levels.
- Member Price: $1,395
- Non-Member Price: $1,665
Certification / Credits
How You Will Benefit:
- Expand your knowledge of the federal laws and issues that apply to employees throughout the employee lifecycle
- Explore solutions to address potential legal challenges that exist for employers
- Provide practical thoughts to support your needs during the employment lifecycle
- Ensure compliance is part of your culture
- Mitigate compliance issues with greater ease
- Develop sound workplace policies
- Know when to engage legal counsel
Contact this provider
Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
SHRM, the Society for Human Resource Management, creates better workplaces where employers and employees thrive together. As the voice of all things work, workers and the workplace, SHRM is the foremost expert, convener and thought leader on issues impacting today’s...