Foundations of Compensation (4 Weeks)
Kick-start your journey into the world of compensation with this practical yet engaging learning experience. In this program, you will build knowledge in the fundamentals of compensation, including key legislation, designing and administering a compensation system, and communicating compensation plans to your organization. You will participate in application-based activities and discussions designed to increase your awareness and skill in such areas as incentive pay and compensation for critical business needs. You will walk away from this course with the foundational knowledge required for any new compensation practitioner.
*All Live Online sessions are recorded and available to watch for a full year after the program.
Who should attend?
Individuals seeking an introduction to compensation structures and systems
- Identify laws that affect compensation
- Understand how business strategy and compensation philosophy guide a total rewards program
- Establish job value utilizing internal and external methods and develop pay structures
- Administer and communicate compensation programs
- Understand and evaluate short-term and long-term incentive plans- Recognize the components of executive compensation
Contact this provider
Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
SHRM, the Society for Human Resource Management, creates better workplaces where employers and employees thrive together. As the voice of all things work, workers and the workplace, SHRM is the foremost expert, convener and thought leader on issues impacting today’s...