Consultation: Honing Your HR Business Leader Skills
This highly interactive course, which uses an integrated case- study approach, is designed to provide you with hands-on practice using sound consulting methods. You will learn solid techniques for developing strong relationships, communicating with impact, coaching leaders, and facilitating productive discussions—all for the purpose of driving positive business results in your organization.
*All Live Online sessions are recorded and available to watch for a full year after the program.
Who should attend?
HR professionals, business partners, and consultants looking to build key HR skills for internal consultants.
This program is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to:
- Demonstrate your skill as a business leader and HR professional through effective communication and influence.
- Coach executives and managers to effectively lead their teams.
- Identify key organizational initiatives requiring a change management process, and communicate the key steps to business leaders.
- Identify opportunities to support the organization through effective facilitation.
- Align HR activities with the strategic direction of the organization, and communicate how HR supports business results.
- Member Price: $1,395
- Non-Member Price: $1,665
Contact this provider
Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
SHRM, the Society for Human Resource Management, creates better workplaces where employers and employees thrive together. As the voice of all things work, workers and the workplace, SHRM is the foremost expert, convener and thought leader on issues impacting today’s...