SHRM Essentials of Human ResourcesSociety for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
SHRM Essentials of Human Resources
Gain the critical knowledge necessary to help reduce costs, avoid potential lawsuits, and improve your ability to handle challenging HR issues. This program is ideal if you are just starting out in the HR profession, perform HR duties as a part of a non-HR job, or are looking for an effective way to boost your employee management skills. Recently updated content reflects changes in legislation and provides an overview of HR roles and responsibilities.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for early-career HR professionals (0-3 years HR experience).
This program includes the following modules:
- Module 1: Human Resources
- The HR profession
- Strategic planning and human resource planning
- Module 2: Talent Acquisition
- Formulating a talent acquisition philosophy
- Module 3: Total Rewards
- Total Rewards
- Compensation system design
- Pay increases and incentives
- Module 4: Learning and Development
- Training program design
- Orientation, onboarding, and professional development
- Training evaluation
- Module 5: Performance Management
- Performance management systems
- Performance evaluation process
- Performance improvement
- Module 6: Employment Law
- Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action legislation
- Total rewards legislation
- Other federal employment laws
- Employee handbooks
Please request information for cost details.
Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world’s largest HR professional society, representing 285,000 members in more than 165 countries. For nearly seven decades, the Society has been the leading provider of resources serving the needs of HR...
Find out more about this SHRM Essentials of Human Resources course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
Bring SHRM onsite to address workplace harassment and effect cultural change in your organization.
Now more than ever, the HR profession is driving healthy change in the workplace, combating harassment and creating opportunities for people from all backgrounds.
As a SHRM Enterprise-Level Member, your team can join forces with smart people who are building better workplaces.
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team