Communication: Building Credibility as HR ProfessionalsSociety for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
Communication: Building Credibility as HR Professionals
Learn to build and sustain credibility to take on the challenges you face as an HR professional. Gain the skills to cultivate meaningful relationships within your organization, which helps to drive strategic business efforts. Practice organizing your communication so that it delivers the desired impact to your audience.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for early-career HR professionals.
This program includes the following modules:
- Module 1: Credibility: Setting Up for Success
- Components of personal credibility
- Developing confidence
- Challenges/Barriers for HR professionals
- Module 2: Communicating with Style and Substance
- Communicating in the workplace
- Your communication style/preference
- Written communications
- Spoken communications
- Active listening
- Module 3: Building Internal Consulting Expertise
- Consulting defined
- Modes of organizational consulting
- Consulting process in action
- Module 4: Relationship Management: Building Trust and Adding Value
- Defining trust and its meaning to the HR profession
- Trust builders
- Trust busters
- Rebuilding trust and credibility
Please request information for details on cost.
Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world’s largest HR professional society, representing 285,000 members in more than 165 countries. For nearly seven decades, the Society has been the leading provider of resources serving the needs of HR...
Find out more about this Communication: Building Credibility as HR Professionals course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
Bring SHRM onsite to address workplace harassment and effect cultural change in your organization.
Now more than ever, the HR profession is driving healthy change in the workplace, combating harassment and creating opportunities for people from all backgrounds.
As a SHRM Enterprise-Level Member, your team can join forces with smart people who are building better workplaces.
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team