Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Auditing Corporate Culture and Ethics
The culture of an organization is more frequently being identified as the reason for corporate failures and fraudulent events. Internal auditors are finding opportunities to add value to their organization by assessing and evaluating corporate culture and ethics. The 2-day Auditing Corporate Culture and Ethics seminar is designed teach internal auditors the tools and techniques to provide assurance on this topic to their regulators, board, and senior management team.
Through internal audit projects and other internal audit advisory services this course will provide the following:
- Define and describe corporate culture
- Highlight new and existing regulations involving culture and ethics
- Describe means to assess culture
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for Chief Audit Executives and internal audit leaders considering proposing or performing work involving corporate culture; internal auditors of all levels responsible for auditing corporate culture or auditing ethics; those looking to identify and understand processes and metrics that are most likely to indicate a positive or negative corporate culture.
This course will cover the following topics:
1. What is Corporate Culture and Why it is Important to Organizational Success
2. What a Corporate Culture Entails
3. Warning Signs of Poor Corporate Culture
4. 2004 Amendments to Federal Sentencing Guidelines, FINRA’s 2016 Regulatory and Examination Priorities and Other Regulations
5. Ideas for Proving Assurance Over Corporate Culture
- Root cause analysis
- Embedding culture testing into all internal audit projects
- Metrics to analyze corporate culture
- Processes directly and indirectly impacting corporate culture
- How to scope and perform an internal audit of corporate culture
6. The Impact of Technology on Corporate Culture and Ethics
7. How to Audit the Ethics Process
Degree and diploma etc.
Completion of this course is worth 16 CPE Credits
The cost of this course is $1795 per participant. Request information to learn more!
Provider: MIS Training Institute
With offices in London and Boston, MIS Training Institute is the global leader in IT audit, audit and information security training. Founded in 1978, MISTI has gained experience through training more than 200,000 delegates across five continents. MISTI has made...