Functions and Case Studies within ACL™ Analytics
This two-day course is a practical application of ACL™ Analytics, designed to make you more effective in real life situations. The course commences with a presentation of functions for harmonizing, searching and converting data to assist with issues and questions that are frequently encountered when performing data analytics. You will gain hands-on experience and real-world explanations for using these functions as your ACL™ Certified Trainer leads you through this presentation. You will then be guided through three hands-on case studies (approximately half-day duration each) which will help you develop your critical thinking skills as you cleanse dirty data, prepare for analysis, perform multiple analysis objectives and report your results. You will learn how to document your approach by effectively separating objectives into manageable milestones that will make it easier to determine which ACL command, expression or function should be used. This documented approach will provide essential support to your working papers.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
Those who have attended the ACL101 course or are self-taught to that level and require practice in applying ACL to typical data analytic scenarios, including further understanding in the use of functions to cope with typical objectives.
A Comprehensive Introduction to ACL Analytics (ACL101) or self-taught to a comparable level
- Case Studies
Certification / Credits
The case studies include businessrelevant data such as salesperson commission payments based on products sold by an international organization with multiple regional offices; travel and entertainment expenses (TnE); Procurement Card expenses.
- Enhance your knowledge of interpreting and applying functions that are an essential part of performing data analytics.
- Apply ACL™ Analytics using a structured methodology through the planning, importing, preparing, analyzing and reporting phases of an audit.
- Plan and document your approach.
- Import data from various sources.
- Think critically about the data to gain the necessary assurance and reliance on the accuracy of your results.
- Test for integrity (includes tests such as controls, bounds, completeness, uniqueness, relationships and recalculation).
- Fix integrity issues where possible.
- Prepare data for efficient analysis.
- Simplify analysis by breaking complex objectives into manageable milestones.
- Gain proficiency in determining which ACL command, function or expression to use for each milestone.
- Generate meaningful reports including graphical visualizations.
At ACI Learning, we train leaders in Cybersecurity, Audit, and Information Technology. Whether you're starting your IT career, mastering your profession, or developing your team, we're with you every step of the way. We believe that training is not a...
Contact this provider
Average rating 4.8Based on 8 reviews.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...