Auditing Projects: Top Reasons Why Projects Fail - OAG211WEB
This webinar covers the key aspects of project management as a foundation for more effective audits. It covers team composition and management, setting time estimates, defining milestones, and using performance metrics to measure the achievement of time, financial and scope goals. This webinar will also examine project management tools and techniques that have helped project managers succeed.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
Financial, Operational and IT auditors with overall or partial responsibility for auditing projects.
Prerequisites - None
You will learn about the common issues affecting projects, the mistakes project managers often make, how to avoid them and how to make actionable and pragmatic recommendations that will help you audit your organization’s projects more effectively.
- Understand key aspects of well-managed projects
- Understand the meaning of risk, control and governance in the context of project management
- Review common problems affecting projects /li>
- Learn what to look for when auditing projects
- Review fundamental components of auditing projects
- Discuss the identification, measuring, monitoring and control of project risks
- Identify key project performance indicators
- Examine the top reasons projects fail
Certification / Credits
NASBA Certified CPE: 2 Credits Auditing
At ACI Learning, we train leaders in Cybersecurity, Audit, and Information Technology. Whether you're starting your IT career, mastering your profession, or developing your team, we're with you every step of the way. We believe that training is not a...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...