Building a Risk Model for Auditing Central Support Functions Utilizing Data Analytics OAR255
A tremendous amount of cost is incurred in those areas that are necessary to operate but are not self-supporting from a cash perspective. To manage the organization effectively on a holistic basis it is necessary to not only effectively manage the costs of developing and delivering your products and services but also the significant cash consumers of central support, HR & Technology Services to name two.
In this course you will learn how to efficiently and effectively perform powerful risk assessments of every key area of central support utilizing data analytics. Employing data analytics is the only way to accurately assess every aspect of risk that can be present. This will range from the effectiveness of controls from a design and operation standpoint to the performance of the key functionalities of each. You will learn how to identify root causes of risks that are present and develop proven business cases for why management must act to correct these deficiencies. In addition, you will discover how to implement a continual risk assessment methodology for these areas.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
Internal aditors, Audit Directors, risk management personnel, Chief Risk Officers and data analysts
Risk School (OAR201) or equivalent experience
- Using Data Analytics to Effectively Risk Assess Finance and Financial Reporting
- Using Data Analytics to Effectively Risk Assess Legal
- Using Data Analytics to Effectively Risk Assess Human Resources
- Using Data Analytics to Effectively Risk Assess Marketing & Sales
- Using Data Analytics to Effectively Risk Assess Technology Services
- Using Data Analytics to Effectively Risk Assess ERM
- Using Data Analytics to Effectively Risk Assess Outsourcing and Third Party Contracting
- Using Data Analytics to Effectively Risk Assess Purchasing
Certification / Credits
Completion of this course is worth 32 CPE credits
At ACI Learning, we train leaders in Cybersecurity, Audit, and Information Technology. Whether you're starting your IT career, mastering your profession, or developing your team, we're with you every step of the way. We believe that training is not a...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team