Fraud Audit School
This course provides audit practitioners a comprehensive understanding of the types of fraud affecting organizations and shows proven techniques for preventing and detecting fraud.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for dates and prices
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Financial, Operational, IT, Internal and External Auditors; Audit Managers; Corporate Attorneys; Information Security professionals; Risk Management Personnel and Line Managers who need to gain an understanding of the growing risks of fraud.
Prerequisites - None
- Introduction to Fraud
- Fraud Theories
- The Fraud Triangle and The Elements of Fraud
- Audit and Investigative Standards – PCAOB
- Audit and Investigative Standards - AICPA
- Audit and Investigative Standards – IIA
- Audit and Investigative Standards – ACFE
- Audit and Investigative Standards - Yellow Book
- Audit and Investigative Standards - State and Federal Regulations
- Cash Frauds
- Check Frauds
- Credit Card Frauds
- Inventory Frauds
- Fixed Asset Frauds
- Payroll Frauds
- Accounts Receivable Frauds
- Accounts Payable Frauds
- Expense Reimbursement Frauds
- Cyber Frauds
Course delivery details
This course is available through AuditProTV — a subscription-based, on-demand learning platform. As a subscriber, you will have access to an &'all you can watch' library of courses that are built in alignment with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) standards.
Bring this course to your organization at your convenience. ACI Learning can deliver this instructor-led course for your team at a chosen location or virtually. Alternatively, choose the topic(s) you need and ACI will craft a training solution to keep your team future-proof.
Certification / Credits
NASBA Certified CPE: 32 Credits Auditing
What You'll learn
You will learn how to recognize the common types of fraud, and industries impacted by it. The course touches on governing bodies, data analytics, cyber fraud, and ethics. You will begin to understand how to document and maintain compliance against fraud.
- The learner will gain a foundational understanding of fraud concepts as they relate to what auditors should know.
- The learner will identify, define, and appreciate how to apply fraud detection and investigative concepts and practices to the internal audit process.
- The learner will demonstrate how to apply the concepts learned in the planning, fieldwork, and reporting phases of audits.
- The learner will understand how fraud and various risks can be incorporated into anti-fraud programs.
At ACI Learning, we train leaders in Cybersecurity, Audit, and Information Technology. Whether you're starting your IT career, mastering your profession, or developing your team, we're with you every step of the way. We believe that training is not a...