Developing Assertiveness Skills for Auditors - OAG750WEB
Assertiveness skills are essential in being an effective internal auditor. This includes holding to your position in difficult situations and responding to criticism in a positive manner. This webinar covers the difference between assertive, non-assertive, and aggressive behavioural styles. Also key assertiveness skills related to handling conflict and criticism, including learning key techniques that will help you in both your professional and personal lives.
Who should attend?
Internal and external auditors, financial auditors, audit management, compliance, and risk management professionals.
Prerequisites - None
You will learn about the different kinds and levels of assertiveness styles, how to use these skills in your thoughts, words and personal style, and ways to apply assertiveness skills in your professional and personal lives.
- Identify Your Current Level of Assertiveness
- Identify Assertive, Non-Assertive and Aggressive Behavior Styles
- Learn key assertiveness techniques in dealing with conflict and criticism
- Learn how to develop positive assertiveness in your thoughts, words and behavior styles
- Learn how to apply assertiveness skills in your professional and personal lives
Certification / Credits
NASBA Certified CPE: 1 Credits Auditing
At ACI Learning, we train leaders in Cybersecurity, Audit, and Information Technology. Whether you're starting your IT career, mastering your profession, or developing your team, we're with you every step of the way. We believe that training is not a...