Audit Management Guide to Addressing Cybersecurity Risks - OAM302WEB
New regulations, increasing IT security threats and staff shortages challenge audit management ability to address the enterprise’s increasing IT risks. This webinar covers security breaches to extract lessons learned and help develop an audit strategy. It is designed to help audit management meet today’s challenges. It provides IT terms and concepts in straightforward language, and helps students establish a strategic response to cybersecurity risks.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
Audit Management and Staff including Audit Directors, Financial / Operational Audit Managers, IT Audit Managers, Compliance management.
Prerequisites - None
You will learn how to identify IT threats and risks, how to assess the business impact and costs of breaches and their commonalities, how to establish audit strategy, the key control areas to assess and available resources.
- Identifying IT threats, risks and exposures
- Understanding the business impact and costs of a breach
- Data breach commonalities
- How hackers are hacking
- The attacker has the advantage
- Threat & vulnerability management
- Establishing the audit strategy
- Key control areas that need to be addressedli>
Resources to help management establish an audit strategy include:
- Center for Internet Security - 20 Critical Security Controls
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- NIST Guide for Conducting Risk Assessments (NIST 800-30)
- OWASP - Open Web Application Security Project
- ISO-27002 - IT Security Standard
- FISMA - Federal Information Security Modernization Act (NIST 800-53)
- And more!
Certification / Credits
NASBA Certified CPE: 2 Credits Auditing
At ACI Learning, we train leaders in Cybersecurity, Audit, and Information Technology. Whether you're starting your IT career, mastering your profession, or developing your team, we're with you every step of the way. We believe that training is not a...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...