Fundamentals of Auditing Mobile Devices & Mobile Management Systems - ISG635WEB
This webinar is designed to inform an internal, integrated, or IT auditor in the planning, fieldwork, and reporting of a mobile device and mobile management systems audit. The webinar includes the fundamentals of mobile devices and mobile device management systems, mobile networking basics, mobile vulnerabilities and exploits, mobile specific controls and how to prepare an audit program for auditing the mobile environment. A sample mobile audit checklist will be included in the materials.
Who should attend?
Internal auditors and IT auditors with responsibilities for auditing a mobile device or similar management program, and information security professionals preparing for an internal audit involving mobile device program management.
Prerequisites - None
You will learn how to audit a mobile device management program by focusing on mobile management and enterprise mobility solutions, their configuration and operability, key policy and procedure considerations and essential components and controls.
- What are mobile management and enterprise mobility solutions and what do they do?
- Characteristics of mobile management programs
- Minimal policy and procedure considerations
- Mobile network design types and critical components and controls
- Common and growing mobile vulnerabilities and threats
- Common controls for mobile devices and networks
- How to audit a mobile device management program
- Adding mobile management testing components into application and process audits with a heavy reliance on mobile technology by employees or customers
- VPN is the Answer? Think again
Certification / Credits
NASBA Certified CPE: 2 Credits Auditing
At ACI Learning, we train leaders in Cybersecurity, Audit, and Information Technology. Whether you're starting your IT career, mastering your profession, or developing your team, we're with you every step of the way. We believe that training is not a...