Talking to the Top Brass®
Participants receive extensive personal coaching to increase their executive presence and improve their delivery style to engage an executive audience. Additionally, attendees will focus on developing presentation content suitable for executive discussions and decisions. They’ll also practice responding to questions clearly, succinctly, and authoritatively.
Customized exercises give participants first-hand experience in one-on-one, small-group, impromptu, and sit-down interactions. Participants will deliver eight presentations and receive feedback from peers, instructor, and video. All exercises are business related.
Who should attend?
This program is intended for anyone who presents key ideas and messages to executives and others.
Participants will learn to:
- Reduce preparation time
- Increase rapport and personal presence with executives
- Craft messages to sell ideas and projects
- Select appropriate details and data
- Design and use visuals effectively
- Use a dynamic delivery style to engage executive groups
- Generate ideas and facilitate discussion among strong personalities
- Respond to the ten most difficult question types with pose and credibility
Contact Communispond for pricing information.
Communispond - building powerful professionals
Since 1969, Communispond has provided communication coaching and training to more than 300 of the Fortune 500 companies and has helped more than 800,000 professionals achieve business goals by communicating with clarity and power. Communispond has remained the market leader...
Find out more about this Talking to the Top Brass® course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team