Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Creating Memorable Presentations™
A memorable presentation demonstrates the clear thinking and organizational skills of its creator. Don’t think that’s you? You’ll be pleasantly surprised to discover it can be. During our one-day Creating Memorable Presentations™ program, you will learn simple techniques that will enable you to translate your ideas and put together a presentation that will have maximum impact.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for professionals of all levels who create presentations. These may include:
- Sales support
- Technical Specialists
- IT Professionals
- Finance Professionals
- Conference Speakers
Through lectures, exercises, and in-the-moment coaching, students that attend Creating Memorable Presentations™ will learn:
- How to take into consideration background factors for your presentation
- How to come up with a grabber to start your presentation with
- How to create a storyboard, building blocks, and supporting information
- How to end a presentation
- How to use business stories to enhance your presentation
- How to plan for dialogue
- How to properly incorporate visuals in a presentation
- How to properly incorporate handouts in a presentation
- How to prepare a briefing
Contact Communispond for pricing information.
This course can accommodate up to 16 participants with one facilitator.
Communispond - building powerful professionals
Since 1969, Communispond has provided communication coaching and training to more than 300 of the Fortune 500 companies and has helped more than 800,000 professionals achieve business goals by communicating with clarity and power. Communispond has remained the market leader...
Find out more about this Creating Memorable Presentations™ course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team