Virtual Meeting Skills™
The success of an organization hinges on the success and productivity of meetings. And more and more meetings are being held virtually—with at least one person phoning in, calling in via Skype, sharing their screen, etc. Virtual meetings are often perceived more negatively than face-to-face meetings, which can mean virtual meetings aren't as collaborative, engaging, or productive.
Communispond's Virtual Meeting Skills™ program teaches you how to start by determining if a virtual meetings is even necessary. Then, if the meeting is necessary, we'll teach you the best way to plan for successful virtual meetings. We'll also spend half of the program on how to effectively lead a virtual meeting, because we all know that leading a virtual meeting brings its own set of unique challenges.
Upon completing Virtual Meeting Skills™, you'll never question the success of your virtual meetings again.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for any business person who has to plan and facilitate virtual meetings.
Through lectures, exercises, and in-the-moment coaching, students that attend Virtual Meeting Skills™ will learn:
- Virtual meeting success factors
- How to set a clear purpose and outcome of a virtual meeting
- How to decide whether a virtual meeting should be held or not
- How to use specific tools to increase participation during a virtual meeting
- How to prepare an agenda
- How to ensure a strong start to a virtual meeting
- How to look and sound like a leader during a virtual meeting
- How to encourage participation
- How to handle challenging participants
- Strategies for asking questions
- How to handle hybrid meetings that include both physical and virtual participants
Contact Communispond for pricing information.
This course can accommodate up to 12 participants with one facilitator.
Why choose Communispond?
50 years of providing professional communication training
300+ Fortune 500 companies coached and trained
Helped 800,000+ people worldwide achieve their business goals
Communispond - building powerful professionals
Since 1969, Communispond has provided communication coaching and training to more than 300 of the Fortune 500 companies and has helped more than 800,000 professionals achieve business goals by communicating with clarity and power. Communispond has remained the market leader...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team