Booher Managing the Writing Process™
This full (8-hour) or half-day (4-hour) writing course is designed for senior executives who manage the writing of others. Topics include an overview of the five-step writing process, how-tos in delegating writing projects to subordinates, and tips on eliminating excessive paperwork within the organization while improving information flow.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
C-level officers and other senior executives.
Certification / Credits
- Overview a five-step business writing process
- Focus on how management style affects subordinates’ writing
- Identify information to give when delegating writing assignments
- Examine the differences in writing, editing, and rewriting
- Develop a hierarchy of values for reviewing subordinates’ writing
- Identify ways to motivate subordinates to better business writing
- Understand the psychological issues that influence their subordinates’ writing
Why choose Communispond?
50 years of providing professional communication training
300+ Fortune 500 companies coached and trained
Helped 800,000+ people worldwide achieve their business goals
Contact this provider
Communispond - building powerful professionals
Since 1969, Communispond has provided communication coaching and training to more than 300 of the Fortune 500 companies and has helped more than 800,000 professionals achieve business goals by communicating with clarity and power. Communispond has remained the market leader...