Booher Meetings (Leading and Participating Productively)™
This 1 or 2-day meetings skills training course provides an opportunity for participants to recover time often wasted in nonproductive meetings. Participants will identify the roles of a facilitator/leader, understand group dynamics, determine efficient methods of information exchange, practice techniques for expressing and evaluating ideas in a group setting, and learn techniques for coping with difficult meeting participants.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
Anyone who frequently leads or participates in meetings
- Eliminate common timewasters in meetings
- Identify and practice eight roles as a meeting leader
- Prepare an efficient agenda to keep meeting discussions focused
- Facilitate seven group processes for improved interaction
- Control group dynamics with difficult meeting “personalities”
- Present ideas persuasively as a meeting participant
- Identify 10 techniques for efficient exchange of information—without a meeting
Why choose Communispond?
50 years of providing professional communication training
300+ Fortune 500 companies coached and trained
Helped 800,000+ people worldwide achieve their business goals
Contact this provider
Communispond - building powerful professionals
Since 1969, Communispond has provided communication coaching and training to more than 300 of the Fortune 500 companies and has helped more than 800,000 professionals achieve business goals by communicating with clarity and power. Communispond has remained the market leader...