Booher Strategic Writing®
This 2-day business writing course leads participants through the thinking process behind writing clear messages and business documents. With this strategic writing training process and proprietary document models, writers will improve their personal and corporate productivity, achieve intended results, improve clarity, and present the appropriate image to clients, colleagues, and the public. Business writing course participants bring their on-the-job writing samples to class for immediate application of the principles learned.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
Anyone who writes to deliver results—reports, proposals, procedures, emails, letters. This business writing training also focuses on overall effective communications skills.
- Reduce writing time
- Condense document length to save reader time
- Use strategic organizational formats that achieve results
- Improve business writing clarity to prevent rework and mistakes
- Organize details and data based on situation/audience analysis
- Write authoritatively and persuasively to get action
- Eliminate grammatical errors that mar image, create confusion, and often lead to litigation
- Select an appropriate business writing style to present a professional image
Why choose Communispond?
50 years of providing professional communication training
300+ Fortune 500 companies coached and trained
Helped 800,000+ people worldwide achieve their business goals
Contact this provider
Communispond - building powerful professionals
Since 1969, Communispond has provided communication coaching and training to more than 300 of the Fortune 500 companies and has helped more than 800,000 professionals achieve business goals by communicating with clarity and power. Communispond has remained the market leader...