All available course dates
All Communispond programs incorporate proven ways to transfer knowledge and skills to the workplace. Practice exercises based on the participant's current business situations connect the skills learned in the classroom to their application in the work world. Our programs contain processes, formats, tip cards, and checklists that can reinforce the learning post program.
For the Individual. Reinforcement can continue with tools that inspire learners to keep growing, building on and refining various skill-sets:
- E-mail reminders.
- The Connection newsletter (bi-weekly sales tips & techniques)
- The Echo newsletter (bi-weekly presentation skills tips & techniques)
- LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram (daily postings of tips & techniques)
- LearnTO Library (online & mobile library to extend & enhance communications skills)
- Skill assessments.
- Skill-reminder job aids.
- Individual coaching on specific skills
- Communispond-led alumni discussion groups on skill application and challenges (virtual or fact-to-face)
For the Manager. Other tools help your managers reinforce new behaviors in the workplace:
- Instructor-led follow-up classes to assess, coach and reinforce
- Assessments and checklists for "In the Moment Coaching ®."
- Certification for managers, who then may lead Communispond workshops.
For the Organization. Genuine culture change requires new skills to become "the way we do things." Organizations can promote positive change with daily skills coaching. We can help with:
- Expert coaching for senior executives and special events
- On-the-job training to help managers become effective coaches for specific skill sets
- Coaching skills training for all levels from senior leaders to individual contributors.
Why choose Communispond?
50 years of providing professional communication training
300+ Fortune 500 companies coached and trained
Helped 800,000+ people worldwide achieve their business goals
Communispond - building powerful professionals
Since 1969, Communispond has provided communication coaching and training to more than 300 of the Fortune 500 companies and has helped more than 800,000 professionals achieve business goals by communicating with clarity and power. Communispond has remained the market leader...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team