Booher Email Matters®
Do your employees waste their own time and that of others with rambling, incomplete, or unclear email messages? If so, this 1-day email writing training workshop will provide tips and techniques to save your organization time on both the sending and receiving end of communication!
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
Anyone who composes mail. Course also focuses on oral communications skills, as well as leadership skills.
- Use the MADE Format® for organizing messages quickly and clearly
- Identify essentials for recording customer interactions in your database
- Select appropriate details
- Make information easily accessible with easy-to-read, eye-appealing layouts
- Improve clarity of your messages with short sentences, specific words, and clear references
- Identify and correct the ten most common grammatical errors
- Differentiate between informal and formal styles—and when each is appropriate
- Follow the rules of email etiquette to create the proper image
- Manage high-volume email
Why choose Communispond?
50 years of providing professional communication training
300+ Fortune 500 companies coached and trained
Helped 800,000+ people worldwide achieve their business goals
Contact this provider
Communispond - building powerful professionals
Since 1969, Communispond has provided communication coaching and training to more than 300 of the Fortune 500 companies and has helped more than 800,000 professionals achieve business goals by communicating with clarity and power. Communispond has remained the market leader...