Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
The course aims to provide participants with an understanding of the fundamentals of Six Sigma so that they can contribute to Green Belt projects and know how to apply basis tools within a DMAIC or Problem Solving process on a routine basis. This intensive workshop examines key aspects of a Lean Six Sigma program and demonstrates the use of key improvement tools required to become effective Lean Six Sigma project contributors and play your part in achieving operational and transactional improvements to save time and money and boost customer service delivery.
Who should attend?
- Explain the need for a structured approach to quality improvement
- Explain the benefits of a Lean Six Sigma approach
- Understand the Lean concepts
- Interpret customer requirements and measurement
- Evaluate potential solutions
- Demonstrate some of the tools that can be used to assist with problem management
- Understand on-going process control and management
At SAI Global, we understand the challenges of building stakeholder trust and confidence for companies at all stages of maturity. We work with organizations to help them meet stakeholder expectations for quality, safety, sustainability, integrity and desirability in any market...
Find out more about this Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team