The EFFCI Lead Auditor Training Course is a two-day course (divided into 3 sessions) that provides participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to conduct audits of cosmetic ingredient manufacturers against the EFfCI GMP for Cosmetic Ingredients certification scheme.
The course covers the following topics:
- The EFfCI GMP for Cosmetic Ingredients certification scheme
- The principles and requirements of auditing
- Risk management
- Nonconformity classification and Audit report writing
The course will be delivered remotely and includes a combination of lectures, case studies, and practical exercises. Participants will be assessed on their knowledge and skills throughout the course. This includes a written exam and a practical exercise.
- Understand the EFfCI GMP for Cosmetic Ingredients certification scheme
- Apply the principles of auditing
- Plan and execute an audit of a cosmetic ingredient manufacturer
- Write an audit report
The required prerequisites for the course are:
- Being an approved QMS Auditor
- Having a basic understanding of the cosmetic industry.
- Having clear understanding of GMP concept
- At least 2 years Work experience in related industry
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be awarded a certificate of completion. EFfCI and other organizations in the cosmetic industry will recognize this certificate.
Benefits of Attending:
- Gaining the knowledge and skills necessary to conduct audits of cosmetic ingredient manufacturers
- Networking with other auditors and professionals in the cosmetic industry
- Gaining a recognized certification in auditing
The EFFCI auditor training course is a valuable resource for anyone who wants to become an auditor of cosmetic ingredient manufacturers. The course provides participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to conduct audits in a professional and ethical manner. If you are interested in a career in auditing or if you want to ensure the quality of cosmetic ingredients, then I encourage you to consider attending the EFFCI auditor training course
Upcoming start dates
Contact us for dates
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
The course is intended for anyone who wants to become an auditor of cosmetic ingredient manufacturers. This includes individuals who work in the cosmetic industry and those who are interested in a career in auditing.
- Requirements for Cosmetic Ingredients
- GMP for Cosmetic Ingredients
- When does GMP Start?
- Risk Management
- EFfCI GMP Requirements
- Classification and Writing Observations
- Mock Audit
Course delivery details
DQS Academy hosts this instructor-led training course virtually for private or public sessions. If you are interested in on-site training, please inquire about our private training options.
$700 per seat
Contact us for private sessions or bulk purchase options.
Why choose DQS Academy?
Our trainers are experienced auditors who have experienced what it takes for companies to implement systems that foster continuous improvement.
Our Academy offers smaller class sizes and multiple formats for each course to provide an effective working environment for learners.
The training we provide helps to foster a culture of excellence and competency, enabling growth from within.
Contact this provider
Within the overwhelming world of “managing” management systems, DQS Academy offers responsive training solutions to enable you to turn systems from uninspiring tasks into a culture of advancement. DQS Academy, part of DQS Global, the trusted certification body known for...