One of the many VDA (Verband der Automobilindustrie) produced documents, VDA 6.3, defines the process audit approach. This 2-day course will help you to understand the content and intent as it applies to the scope, including the post-launch phase in the automotive industry.
Who should attend?
A basic understanding of ISO 9001:2015 is assumed of each participant. For a basic overview of this training, please register for the DQS Academy ISO 9001:2015 Executive Overview course. Participants will find it beneficial to read the standard before taking the course. DQS Inc. does not provide a copy of the standard.
- Chapter 1 - VDA 6.3 Introduction and Overview
- Chapter 1 Quiz
- Chapter 2 - Requirements for Project Management (P2)
- Chapter 2 Quiz
- Chapter 3 - Requirements for Planning (P3)
- Chapter 3 Quiz
- Chapter 4 - Implementation of Product and Production Process Development (P4)
- Chapter 4 Quiz
- Chapter 5 - Requirements for Supplier Management (P5)
- Chapter 5 Quiz
- Chapter 6 - Requirements for Process Inputs (P6.1) and Process Management (P6.2)
- Chapter 6 Quiz
- Chapter 7 - Reqs for Personnel Resources (P6.3) & Material Resources (P6.4)
- Chapter 7 Quiz
- Chapter 8 - Reqs for Effectiveness & Efficiency (P6.5) and Process Output (6.6)
- Chapter 8 Quiz
- Chapter 9.pdf
- Chapter 9 Quiz
- Chapter 10 - Requirements for Potential Analysis (P1)
- Chapter 10 Quiz
- Portfolio of Evidence: Breakout Exercises
- Final Exam
- You must complete the units "Virtual and On-Site Sessions, Chapter 2 Quiz, Chapter 3 Quiz, Chapter 4 Quiz, Chapter 5 Quiz, Chapter 6 Quiz, Chapter 7 Quiz, Chapter 8 Quiz, Chapter 9 Quiz, Chapter 10 Quiz, Portfolio of Evidence: Breakout Exercises, Final Exam"
- Leads to a certificate with a duration: Forever
Course delivery details
This course is delivered online.
Duration: Two (2) Days.
This course cost $900.
Certification / Credits
- Understand the requirements of VDA 6.3.
- Understand the VDA Evaluation Matrix
- Understand how to use for: project management, planning, process development, supplier management, assessing requirements, and potential supplier audits
- Learn how it can be supported with IATF certification
DQS is not presently a VDA licensee. If the VDA auditor “card” is required by a customer for their suppliers’ auditors, attendees should confirm with a licensed provider if they can take the official exam after this course.
Why choose DQS Academy?
Our trainers are experienced auditors who have experienced what it takes for companies to implement systems that foster continuous improvement.
Our Academy offers smaller class sizes and multiple formats for each course to provide an effective working environment for learners.
The training we provide helps to foster a culture of excellence and competency, enabling growth from within.
Contact this provider
Within the overwhelming world of “managing” management systems, DQS Academy offers responsive training solutions to enable you to turn systems from uninspiring tasks into a culture of advancement. DQS Academy, part of DQS Global, the trusted certification body known for...