Are you ready to navigate the complex landscape of automotive cybersecurity? The TISAX® Implementation eLearning Course is your comprehensive guide to achieving success in the Trusted Information Security Assessment Exchange (TISAX®) certification process.
In today’s interconnected automotive industry, data security is paramount. TISAX® is the recognized standard for assessing and certifying automotive companies and their partners' information security practices. This eLearning course is designed to equip you with the knowledge, skills, and tools necessary to implement TISAX® successfully within your organization.
- Identify and examine all requirements and key terms of VDA ISA and ENX standard requirements
- Apply maturity Level System to VDA ISA
- Review structure of the catalog: key controls and ENX registration scheme
- Discuss the audit process and apply essential concepts including risk-based thinking, information security concepts, prototype protection, and data protection.
By the end of this course, you will be well-versed in the intricacies of TISAX®, equipped to enhance your organization’s cybersecurity posture using risk-based thinking and management, and prepared to achieve your TISAX® journey with confidence.
Join us on this eLearning journey towards TISAX® certification and safeguard your automotive business against cybersecurity threats. Get started today and drive your organization towards a secure and compliant future.
To learn more about the assessment process and scoping, register for our TISAX® Executive Overview eLearning course.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for information data security practitioners, information security professionals, auditors, compliance officers, and anyone responsible for implementing and maintaining TISAX® compliant information security management systems within their organizations.
- What is TISAX®?
- VDA Information Security Assessment
- VDA ISA 1: Information Security (IS) Policies and Organization
- VDA ISA 2: Human Resources
- VDA ISA 3: Physical Security and Business Continuity
- VDA ISA 4: Identity and Access Management
- VDA ISA 5: Information Technology Security/Cyber Security
- VDA ISA 6: Supplier Relationships
- VDA ISA 7: Compliance
- VDA ISA 8: Prototype Protection
- VDA ISA 9: Data Protection
Course delivery details
This is a self-paced eLearning course available to the customer as soon as registration is completed.
$700 per seat
Contact us for private sessions or bulk purchase options.
DQS Academy TISAX® Executive Overview eLearning Training
Why choose DQS Academy?
Our trainers are experienced auditors who have experienced what it takes for companies to implement systems that foster continuous improvement.
Our Academy offers smaller class sizes and multiple formats for each course to provide an effective working environment for learners.
The training we provide helps to foster a culture of excellence and competency, enabling growth from within.
Contact this provider
Within the overwhelming world of “managing” management systems, DQS Academy offers responsive training solutions to enable you to turn systems from uninspiring tasks into a culture of advancement. DQS Academy, part of DQS Global, the trusted certification body known for...