Bullying and Violence: Workplace Toxicity
Did you know that bullying is not just what happens at the playground, but affects 2 million people a year at their places of business? Or that violent workers can not only compromise team cohesiveness but can, in fact, cause the downfall of the entire company? From verbal abuse to vandalism, physical assault to property damage, violent workplace conditions or bullying must be dealt with effectively and thoroughly.
This workshop identifies the skills managers need, in order to:
- Identify bullying and violent behavior
- Diffuse an intensifying situation, to prevent an eruption
- Address, teach, and inform staff about toxic behaviors
- Effectively address the perpetrator
- Empower, protect, and support the victim
- Evaluate and discuss the situation(s) with sensitivity
- Establish protocols and procedures to address crises
- Notify and report to the appropriate internal and external authorities
Harmony Strategies Group mediators are uniquely trained to teach managers the conflict management techniques that will effectively transform a toxic work environment into one that is compassionate and fulfilling for all parties.
Harmony Strategies Group is a unique collaborative of mediators who bring Conflict & Communication Solutions to businesses large and small. Our seasoned conflict management professionals tap into decades of experience handling disputes and negotiations, to train leaders and executives better manage...
Find out more about this Bullying and Violence: Workplace Toxicity course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team