Business Transformation Change Management course
This Business Transformation Change Management course prepares you to lead and participate in efforts that benefit from focused application of Change Management Best Practices to achieve your desired results.
The course and the senior consultants and instructors who deliver it address the challenges of adopting and opportunities provided by proactively guiding the change process for projects and operations improvement efforts.
Oftentimes, Change Management is not planned or emphasized. Organizational, Business, Group, or even Team Changes or Projects should be planned and executed using Change Management.
Learn how to plan and implement your Change effort right the first time! If you have seen prior efforts that just do not 'stick' regardless of their possible benefit to the organization, you will likely need to apply Business Transformation Change Management strategies and tactics.
The course has communication and hands-on practice on proven Best Practices to help your sponsored efforts get far better results through greater adoption and participation. Through discussion, lecture, and team exercises, we will mine the group for both their successes and challenges, working through several portions of a case study.
How do you identify the efforts that require Change Management planning?
Here is a tip: they all do! Some much more than others.
- A good rule of thumb is to apply Change Management planning and implementation as 7-10% of your project budget...
- Part of Change Management is Risk Management so that figure can be leveraged as you address your Risks...
- Please note that for best results your effort will need Changes both during the effort and afterward.
Valuable For The Following Professionals
Skill Areas: Leadership, Project Management, Program Management, Process Improvement, Methods, Agile, Business Analysis
This program is designed for those eager to learn about and how to apply Business Transformation Change Management to their efforts.
- Those desiring or who want to know about Business Transformation Change Management
- Prospective or current Project or Change Team Members
- Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Agile Transformation Leaders
- Managers of Project/Program Managers, PMO Managers
- Program Managers, Project Managers, Process Managers
- Project Leads, Project Coordinators, Portfolio Managers
- Agile Managers, Development Managers, & Tech Leads
- Business Analysts, Business Systems & Systems Analysts
- External and Internal Consultants and Staff Analysts
- Senior Staff
- Directors, Leaders at all levels
About Data Analysis & Results
Helping organizations implement best practice processes in project management, program management, business analysis, and related areas is what Data Analysis & Results™ is all about. At DA&R™, we observe industry leaders as we assist them with their projects, project turnaround, process...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team