Manager as Mentor & Coach
Managing, supervising or leading others requires an essential set of skills in order to be able to communicate, delegate, set expectations, provide feedback, coach and handle poor performance. With these skills, supervisors and managers can effectively and appropriately respond to performance management challenges as well as engage their teams, all without micromanaging. With these skills, supervisors and managers are also better able to communicate well with their peers, vendors and customers.
This program is available in a series of half-day modules, one-day and two-day classroom versions.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
This program is designed for team leaders, supervisors and managers who need skills that help them better engage with direct reports and handle performance management of their teams. Both new managers and those with tenure benefit from having a performance management "skills toolkit."
Using experiential activities, live demonstrations, role-plays, individual and pairs practices, supervisors and managers learn to:
- Use assertive skills to create accountability in others.
- Listen to identify the layers of any problem without taking on as their own.
- Use non-verbal and verbal communication to build trust and increase rapport.
- Clarify expectations and set up-front agreements about goals and job duties.
- Maintain relationships and ensure tasks get completed by responding with corrective feedback to individuals who break agreements.
- Handle conflict by developing solutions that meet the needs of all involved.
- Coach others to higher levels of performance through formal and informal development and on-the-job training.
Contact PPS International Limited for pricing details.
Why choose PPS International Limited?
Network of 200+ facilitators from around the world
Training delivered in 8+ languages
6000+ participants trained every year
About PPS International Limited
PPS International Limited
We are a company that develops leaders. When you consider that there are approximately 209,000 training professionals in the United States and that about one in four businesses outsource their training to these professionals, it’s hard to say we are unique;...
Average rating 4.8Based on 6 reviews
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
2,445 USD-2,545 USD