Certified International Procurement Professional (In-House)LEORON Professional Development Institute
Certified International Procurement Professional (In-House)
All available course dates
Certified International Procurement Professional In-House Course
The role of a procurement professional has changed vastly over the last 10 years and is known for its ability to have a strong impact on the bottom line of an organisation. Best in Class Procurement offers a wealth of value opportunities that can guarantee maximum advantage can be gained from your Supply Chain and associated supply-base.
This in-house course is essential for companies who know that their procurement professionals must keep up-to-date with the modern theories and techniques of procurement and supply chain management.
Who should attend?
The in-company course is suitable for:
- Procurement Directors / Managers
- Supply Chain Managers
- Buyers / Senior Buyers
- Supplier Managers
- Operations Directors / Managers
- Managing Directors PLUS anyone who is responsible for / involved in Supplier Relationships, or anticipates being involved with Supplier Management in the future
- Understanding the role of Procurement within the organisation
- Successfully Building, Developing and Managing the Procurement Function
- Managing Cost not Price
- Personality Profiling Exercise
- Effectively Managing Procurement Projects
- Commodity / Category based Procurement - What is it?
- Spend Profiling: How to assess your company's spend
- Existing Supplier Profiling: How to assess your comp-ny’s existing Suppliers. Includes a real life case study from a FTSE 100 company.
- Supply Market Profiling: Developing a complete understanding of the supply market and knowledge of where the power lies.
- Building High Level Commodity Strategies
- Identification of Suppliers for the Tender List: Selecting the right Suppliers for the tender includes a real life case study from a FTSE100 company
- The Tender Process
- Pricing – Understanding, selecting and building the correct pricing model for the products or services being purchased. Including numerous worked examples
- Key Performance Indicators and Appropriate SLA’s
- Negotiation – Building a position of strength for effective negotiation
- Detailed, interactive in-depth review of all key areas covered during the week
- Supply Chain Management Discussion – the importance of procurement to the success of the organisation as a whole
Certification / Credits
Upon successful completion of this course, candidates will receive a CIPP™ Certificate awarded by the ACPOP.
Why choose Leoron?
LEORON has worked with some of the largest companies in the World - but importantly we care about the individual. Through our Customer Happiness Team we ensure that everyone who attends a LEORON course has the support before, during and after to ensure their training needs are met.
We offer the highest level of training delivery, whether that be in our live-virtual training or in-classroom sessions, with our expert instructors guiding you through everything so that you’re left feeling assured and confident to utilize your new knowledge going forward.
LEORON Professional Development Institute
LEORON is the fastest growing global training institute in the World, having evolved over the past 11 years into a dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions to both individuals and businesses. Our locations...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team