Measuring Sustainable Management Performance
One well-known business saying is that you can't manage what you can't measure. With the growing importance of sustainable management, business leaders must find the appropriate tools and techniques for measuring their organization's sustainability performance. This course reviews the measurement of sustainable management practices and performance.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Explain how managers can model and measure sustainable management practices
- Discuss how strategic performance measurements, including the balanced scorecard and Shareholder Value Analysis, can be employed in looking at corporate sustainability efforts
- Outline how accounting systems, including activity-based costing, life-cycle costing, and full cost accounting can be used in assessing sustainability
- Understand methods of calculating return on investment for sustainability decisions and green capital investments
- Discuss measuring and reporting sustainability to government and nongovernmental organizations (NGOs)
- Recognize best practices for measuring sustainable management efforts
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.3 CEUs / 3 HRCIs / 3 SHRMs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...