Business Process Management Certificate
Master a strategy to prioritize core business processes that will have the greatest impact on an organization’s key business objectives. By earning a 100% online Certificate in Business Process Management from Villanova University, you’ll learn a methodology that identifies, evaluates and improves business processes to help your organization reduce costs, enhance efficiency and productivity, minimize errors and risk, and become more agile.
This program defines business process management (BPM), explains how and why it is used, examines its best practices and how to avoid its pitfalls. You’ll also be taught the methodology’s six phases and the metrics, tools, and roles used when carrying out effective BPM.The Certificate in Business Process Management program tightly aligns with Villanova’s existing Lean Six Sigma, project management, Agile and business analysis concepts, making it a vital component of Villanova’s suite of process improvement programs.
Upcoming start dates
1 November, 2023
- Virtual Classroom
1 December, 2023
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
The Certificate in Business Process Management and CPBPM certification is open to professionals interested in expanding their knowledge of process improvement techniques, namely, managers with responsibility for business improvement, organization members actively on process teams, consultants, and process change agents from many diverse job functions. This dynamic program is also ideal for IT professionals, quality control specialists, procurement/acquisition managers, business-line managers, and anyone who strives to impact process change.
- Essentials of Business Process Management
- Mastering Process Methodology & Solutions
- AdvancedProcess Strategy & Practices
- Essentials of Business Process Management- $2,095
- Mastering Process Methodology & Solutions- $2,295
- AdvancedProcess Strategy & Practices- $2,495
Certification / Credits
Developing a deep understanding of process metrics and key tools in Lean and Six Sigma methodologies is a critical focus of this program. You’ll also learn essential process concepts such as:
- Business and technology drivers of BPM
- Identifying process opportunities
- Developing strategic business cases for improvement
- Becoming a Process Based Organization (PBO)
- Using Centers of Excellence (COE)
- Leveraging Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Leadership skills
- Project management planning strategies
- Lean Six Sigma techniques for data-based decision making
- Change management techniques
- Proper business architecture alignment
- Innovation and sustainability
Contact this provider
Villanova University College of Professional Studies
Villanova's College of Professional Studies offers a robust suite of professional education programs and courses. These non-credit bearing certificate programs and individual courses provide professionals with immediately applicable skills and knowledge in areas that are highly demanded by industry. Built...