BlueDragon Support for On-Site Root Cause Analysis (Team Leaders or Facilitators)DLE Technical Services, LLC
BlueDragon Support for On-Site Root Cause Analysis (Team Leaders or Facilitators)
Rob De La Espriella, the creator of BlueDragon, provides direct support to clients that require support in the form of a Team Leader or Facilitator to help solve a complex problem or an adverse trend of issues. Types of problems include human performance issues, equipment failures and organizational and programmatic breakdowns. Rob also provides support to clients that require an independent investigation as part of a mitigation strategy for potential civil penalties. Please visit our Technical Support page for a list of recent root cause analyses facilitated by Rob De La Espriella.
Team Leader or Facilitator Support for BlueDragon Root Cause Analyses
The fee for Rob to lead or facilitate a root cause analysis of a complex problem is $25,000 per week with a minimum 2-week commitment.
Recent BlueDragon® Root Cause Analyses Completed by Rob
- Independent Root Cause Analysis of an Adverse Trend of Procurement Issues at Savannah River Nuclear Solutions (Aiken, GA)
- Independent Root Cause Analysis of Seven Failures of Compressed Air System Motors Over the Course of a Year at the Blue Grass Chemical Agent Destruction Pilot Plant (a Bechtel Project)
- Independent Root Cause Analysis of Trend of Dropped Objects at the Uranium Processing Facility Project in Oak Ridge, TN (a Bechtel Project)
- Independent Root Cause Analysis of a Longstanding Trend of Untimely Completion of Condition Reports and Action Items at the Bechtel Infrastructure Global Business Unit
- Independent Root Cause Analysis of a Near Fatality Involving the Cutting of an Energized 208V Conductor During Demolition of Building K-1652 (an AECOM-Jacobs Project)
- Independent Root Cause Analysis of the Project's Response to the Flooding of the Molten Salt Reactor Experiment (MSRE) Sump at Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Independent Root Cause Analysis of the Design Feature Inspection Failures at the Melton Valley Solid Waste Storage Facility in Tennessee
- Independent Root Cause Analysis of an Unreviewed Safety Question Involving Removable Lid Canister Overpacks at the Melton Valley Solid Waste Storage Facilities in Tennessee
- Independent Accident Investigation of the Explosion at the Experimental Breeder Reactor in the Idaho National Laboratory Materials and Fuels Complex
- Independent Gap Analysis of the Purchasing, Receiving, Storing and Tracking Spare Parts at the Portsmouth, OH and Paducah, KY Depleted Uranium Hexafluoride Conversion Facilities (DUF6)
- Independent Root Cause Evaluation of Six Radiation Protection Findings Identified during the DOE Operational Readiness Review Conducted at the DUF6 Facility in Paducah, KY
- Independent Investigation and Causal Analysis of a Near Fatality at the Gaseous Diffusion Plant in Paducah, KY
- Independent Root Cause Analysis of Work on an Safety Related Component Without Proper Work Controls at the DUF6 Facility in Paducah, KY
DLE Technical Services, LLC
DLE Technical Services, LLC was established in 2006 and is certified by VetBiz as a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB). DLE is a Prime Contractor for the Department of Energy (DOE), providing technical support to DOE nuclear project sites, Uranium...
Find out more about this BlueDragon Support for On-Site Root Cause Analysis (Team Leaders or Facilitators) course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team