Creating a Communication Toolbox for Professional Success
Creating a Communication Toolbox for Professional Success - Onsite training
If our goal is to be seen as credible, competent, and valuable to our clients and organization, it is vital for us to create a Communication Toolbox, filled with the skills and abilities necessary to project a powerful and professional presence.
In this highly interactive workshop, participants will be educated about the components essential to make a powerful and enduring impact in all facets of their lives. Additionally, they will also get to participate in thought-provoking discussion and engage in individual and group activities that will allow them the opportunity to apply theory into practice. Participants will leave this workshop equipped with a toolbox filled with relevant and applicable methods and strategies that will lead to improved interactions and relationships with others, as well as the ability to become an influential individual.
This course can also be offered as on-site training by KSI anywhere across North America.
Recommended CPE: 8 hours
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
This workshop addresses the following topics:
- A comprehensive communication toolbox, filled with skills and abilities that will lead to overall success
- A thorough understanding of the perceptual process and how actions and behaviors impact one’s credibility
- The ability to influence and persuade others to alter existing perspectives and take necessary actions for success
- The ability to manage personal emotions as well as those of others
- The mastery of a number of vital communication competencies that enable one to present viable and needed solutions to satisfy the needs of others
- The ability to demonstrate empathy and determine how to utilize it in various ways for positive outcomes
- The ability to overcome barriers to communication for improved, positive interactions with others
- A personal communication action plan for future and enduring success
To know the cost of this onsite training, simply fill out an information request form.
Provider: Knowledge Source Inc
Knowledge Source Inc - Registered Education with PMI and SHRM Re-certification Provider
Founded in 1993, Knowledge Source Inc. is a North Carolina-based specialist training provider. They are a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) with the Project Management Institute and a SHRM Recertification Provider for the Society for Human Resource Management. KSI offers classroom...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this Creating a Communication Toolbox for Professional Success course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team