Senior Level Communication Skills (Corporate Training)
At a senior level you need to practice communication strategies that are highly impressive. This includes your body language, writing skills, reactions and everything else. Your PC, your car, your dress and any action will convey a message or create an impression. While this is unavoidable, it will be in your interest to know how to make that impression positive.
This course will address the needs of executives and senior managers for business communication skills. It will ensure the effective and efficient use of inclusive communication.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United Arab Emirates
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
This course is useful for any level of management, team leaders, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
- Communication challenges in business
- Communicating with your body
- Move as you talk mastering body language control
- Cultural diversities on body language
- The Perception Divide
- Review of common writing principles
- Grammatical errors that we always make
- Formal writing ethics The 7 C's in writing
- Types of writing and tone in writing
- The YOU approach in practice
- Delivering a BAD NEWS
- The writing skills of a CEO
- Delivering attractive speech
- What happens next?' compelling others to listen
- Presentation skills for CEOs
- How to use videos as part of your presentation
- The proper use of graphics
- How do you want others to see you?
- What gesture is appropriate
- Controlling emotional responses
- Move the communication to where you want it to go
- Working with Others Confidently
- Sandwich Type Feedback
- Dealing constructively with difficult people
- Your personal blue print' for change
- Mental stimulus to create engagement
Certification / Credits
- Business communication challenges
- The body language
- Stress management for communicating in critical situation
- How to say NO
- Same message creates different impression on different people
- Modern writing skills
Why choose Convertas?
Founded in 2006
12 Specialized trainers
100% of happy clients
Contact this provider
Convertas Management Consultants
CONVERTAS offers a series of specialized training services across all areas of business, helping employees develop and increase their skills. Our highly qualified trainers through our specifically designed courses and workshops, as well as our innovative training methodology, will provide...