Communication and Planning Skills for Administrative Professionals
This Communication and Planning Skills for Administrative Professionals training course is designed to help participants develop a &'toolkit' of skills and knowledge so that they can demonstrate capability and talent when it comes to communicating with others and achieving success.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
Administrators, assistants, executive secretaries, existing or prospective office managers, senior administrators and supervisors of junior level employees.
- The Communication Process – the Sender / Receiver principle
- Barriers to effective communications and how to overcome them
- Learn how to communicate with just about anyone – understand others' work personalities
- Vital interpersonal skills to enhance face-to-face communications
- Learn how to engage the thinking brain to develop more assertive communications
- Learn how to communicate with difficult and demanding people
- Manage others rather than them manage you
- Learn how to say &'no' more effectively
- Understanding conflict and why it happens
- Learn a variety of conflict resolution styles and use the 4Ps to aid in reaching an agreement
Communication Alternatives / Planning Essentials
- How to run effective meetings – uncover the 3 stages of world class meetings
- Ensure buy-in and participant involvement at meetings
- Determine the 4-point plan for emails and letters
- Discover the 7 steps to effective business writing
- Understand the key principles of effective planning – the Wheel of Success
- Determine how to set attainable goals to ensure the best chance of success
- Learn the 3 Principles of effective Time Management
- Learn how to prioritize your workload to aid in planning your tasks effectively
- Discover how to deal with your 'Time Bandits'
- Learn the 5 Steps to the art of &'Delegation' – it's not about &'Allocation'
- Learn how to get proposals accepted
- Establish problem solving techniques to ensure success every time
- Principles to determine the need for continuous improvement using the WIN /LEARN /
- CHANGE Model
- Programme Review – Let's remind, review and reassure
- Let's plan – action planning for improved Performance and Behavioral outputs
Certification / Credits
- Develop your face-face communications (both one-to-one and in small groups)
- Review your telephone skills, teleconferencing and remote communications
- Enhance your written communications (including writing e-mails, letters, reports and instructions)
- Meeting skills and supporting presentations
- Improve your interpersonal and influencing skills
- Master proper personal planning and time-management skills
- Understand project planning and monitoring
Why choose Convertas?
Founded in 2006
12 Specialized trainers
100% of happy clients
Contact this provider
Convertas Management Consultants
CONVERTAS offers a series of specialized training services across all areas of business, helping employees develop and increase their skills. Our highly qualified trainers through our specifically designed courses and workshops, as well as our innovative training methodology, will provide...