Effective Proposal Writing Workshop
The modern business, though getting colorful, requires most deals in black and white. The start point is, of course, the Proposal. A business proposal is the formal start-up of communication with the client and it has to be attractive.
This course to address the “research-based” needs of executives and managers for effective proposal writing skills. This comprehensive five-day training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of graphic communication.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
Marketing and sales people, Managers of sales, Sales Administrators and sales directors who will have to write or approve proposals.
- Difference between proposals and other business communications
- Principles of business writing
- Grammatical errors that we always make
- Review of common writing principles
- Formal writing ethics
- The 7 C's in writing
- Types of writing and tone in writing
- The “YOU” approach in practice
- Direct and indirect communication
- Paragraph writing
- Paramedics writing (Practice to concise writing)
- The killing jargons
- Common types of proposals used in business
- Components of a proposal
- How long should your proposal be?
- Give me a reason to read!
- What to put first and why?
- Help me know you?
- What is the point?
- Take the reader to a show
- Winning proposals
Certification / Credits
- Refresh the basic rules of writing in general
- Learn modern proposal writing and paragraphing techniques
- Practice persuasive business proposal writing
- Use coherent writing skills to ensure readers do not quit
- Consider the 7 C's in business writing
- Consider the “YOU” approach in practical way
- Maintain proper tone in writing
- Use photos, charts and other media in proper way and in inclusive writing
Why choose Convertas?
Founded in 2006
12 Specialized trainers
100% of happy clients
Contact this provider
Convertas Management Consultants
CONVERTAS offers a series of specialized training services across all areas of business, helping employees develop and increase their skills. Our highly qualified trainers through our specifically designed courses and workshops, as well as our innovative training methodology, will provide...