Communicating with Different Types of Audiences (Corporate Training)
Understanding is the primary factor to work and interact. Without understanding efforts will be counter-effecting. Apart from the sender, the medium and the message, decoding by the receiver plays a key role in communication. It can be affected by the characteristics and skills of communication they acquired.
This course is based on behavioral study approaches applied in work environment to enable better communication with different people. By this course communication will be adopted not only as per situation, but as per the other party communication profile.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United Arab Emirates
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
This program is appropriate for professionals at all levels like team leaders, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
- Communication challenges in business
- Your personal blue print' for change
- Interpersonal strengths and weaknesse
- Why communication is so important
- Verbal vs. nonverbal communication
- People I Prefer to Work With
- Discover Four Styles of Behavior and Explore the General Preferences of Your Style
- Introduction to the Styles
- Discover Your Style
- Understand How Others Interpret Your Behavior
- Reactions to the Styles
- Acting on Others' Perceptions
- Learn How to Adapt Your Communication to Different Styles
- Ineffective Communication
- Keys for Relating to the Styles
- Effective Communication
- Why active listening skills are crucial
- Managing cultural diversity in communication
- Eliminate communication barriers />· Sandwich Type Feedback
Certification / Credits
- Learn the challenges of business communication
- Understand your communication style and common communication patterns
- Realize the people differences recognizing their fears, concerns, expectations
- Analyze your communication strength and weakness
- Appreciate the communication preferences of different people
- Recognize misunderstandings
- Build strategies to adapt behaviors for more effective communication
Why choose Convertas?
Founded in 2006
12 Specialized trainers
100% of happy clients
Contact this provider
Convertas Management Consultants
CONVERTAS offers a series of specialized training services across all areas of business, helping employees develop and increase their skills. Our highly qualified trainers through our specifically designed courses and workshops, as well as our innovative training methodology, will provide...