Communicating with Body Language
From a personal level to a professional level we communicate on daily basis. Such communication is intended to convey the message you want to deliver. However, it all depends on the general and personal perceptions of your audience. Sometimes words and even expressions convey a different message than you want to deliver or an impression you want to create.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
This course is useful for any level of management, team leaders, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
- Communication challenges in business
- Verbal vs. non-verbal communication
- Cultures and common expressions
- Killer First Impression
- Your image as your brand
- The sub-conscious level recording of identities
- Powerful Elevator Pitch
- Decoding the Face
- Sympathy in action
- Confident Body Language
- The Art of Networking
- How to Sell Anything to Anyone
- Human Lie Detection
- Nonverbal Branding
- Body Language in Business
- Negotiation Nonverbal
- Delivering a BAD NEWS
Certification / Credits
- Refresh the basic rules of communication
- Consider the YOU approach in practical way
- Maintain proper tone in communication
- Use photos, charts and other media in proper way and in inclusive writing
- Master Your Communication and Presence
- Increase Your Impact
Why choose Convertas?
Founded in 2006
12 Specialized trainers
100% of happy clients
Contact this provider
Convertas Management Consultants
CONVERTAS offers a series of specialized training services across all areas of business, helping employees develop and increase their skills. Our highly qualified trainers through our specifically designed courses and workshops, as well as our innovative training methodology, will provide...