Institute for Process Excellence
IpX training empowers your workforce to ensure your organization is built for quality and resiliency while driving innovation and creating a better customer experience.
IpX is the proprietary provider of the IDEA Academy Subscription and CM2, the global standard for enterprise change and configuration management. Through our IpX and CM2 training courses, True North services, and digital solution advisement, we enable your organization to always evolve and design the blueprint for the ecosystem of tomorrow. IpX believes true transformation is born from the continual evolution of people, processes, systems, and data.
IpX training includes:
- IDEA Academy Subscription with access to hours of professional and personal development training including CM2 Jump-Start courses, Digital Cornerstone courses, Methods of 100 Coaches courses, and more.
- Industry standard CM2-Comprehensive and CM2-Professional Certifications.
- EIA-649, Document Control, Building Information Management, and Cybersecurity courses.
- On-demand, online self-paced training.
- Virtual and classroom instructor-led training.
- Private training with tailored discussions for groups of 5 or more.
- Access to the IDEA Academy, our interactive learning platform with 24/7 on-demand access to exclusive training, leading industry certifications, and a professional network.
- Enterprise training and LMS solutions with optional custom labeling.
- Continued Education Credits (CEUs) provided through Purdue University.
IpX courses are delivered on demand, in the classroom, or in a virtual setting by expert trainers who use real-world examples and interactive workshops to foster group discussion. Courses are administered via The IDEA Academy, an interactive learning experience that brings together industry certifications, accredited courseware and thought leaders under one platform. It delivers world leading content and curriculums under the guidance of design specialists and knowledge experts.
Why choose IpX?
Over 15,000 certification holders worldwide
Trainees highly sought by global organizations
Training provided to 1800 companies in 40 countries
IpX is a global training and services company specializing in Ecosystem Assessments, PLM Services, Staff Augmentation, Custom Workshops, and Business Process Improvement.
Technology & Software
Chemical & Natural Resources
Finance & Real Estate
Retail & Consumer Services
Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Awards and Accreditation
Continued Education Credits (CEUs)
provided through Purdue University