CM2-112 Blueprint for Closed Loop Change Management
CM2-112 covers the following key concepts and more:
- Robustly managing change to a product and ensuring requirement verification is as equally important as product design and verification
- PLM Change objects: IR, CR, CN, and Deviation
- Risk based, fit for purpose decision making
- Proper use of revisions and understanding deliverable level visibility of changes to your product hierarchy
- Realization of the benefits of the CM2 Product and Process Baselines
Online Self-Paced: 2 Hours
Upcoming start dates
Flexible scheduling to meet your time frame.
- United States of America
- Self-paced Online
Course delivery details
Online Self-Paced Course Details:
All online courses are self-paced, pre-recorded lessons offered on our new, innovative learning platform the IDEA Academy. The course takes approximately 2 hours to complete.
Onsite Course Details:
Group courses can be provided for teams with as few as five members. Bring your team together in person or via an online meeting platform of your choice for team building and tailored discussions on issues facing your company. Each course will be provided on your schedule.
Contact us for details on Course Bundle discounts.
Online Self-Paced: $225
Onsite: Contact for a quote
Why choose IpX?
Over 15,000 certification holders worldwide
Trainees highly sought by global organizations
Training provided to 1800 companies in 40 countries
Contact this provider
Institute for Process Excellence
IpX training empowers your workforce to ensure your organization is built for quality and resiliency while driving innovation and creating a better customer experience. IpX is the proprietary provider of the IDEA Academy Subscription and CM2, the global standard for...