Time ManagementAMA - American Management Association
All available course dates
Do you find yourself overloaded with work? Feel so stretched to the limit you can't set priorities? Exhaust yourself daily without accomplishing your goals?
Remember, every minute of your day impacts the business. If you answer yes to one or more of the above, it's time to make real choices about how to manage your time. This seminar is designed to combat the pitfalls of time management. It will help you identify causes of procrastination and indecision, pinpoint personal time-wasters and increase your concentration and focus. You’ll learn to schedule your time more effectively, stay on track and keep important goals top of mind, so you can stay in balance and be more effective and productive.
Who should attend?
Business professionals who want greater control of their time, management style and life.
Time Management Is Self-Management and Planning
- Shift Your Focus from Managing Time to Managing Self
- Identify Typical Time Wasters
- Identify Personal Strengths and Development Opportunities to Control Time
- Define Goals Based on Your Role
Setting Priorities and Putting Them into Action
- Establish Important and Valid Priorities
- Create a Realistic and Productive Schedule
- Use a Robust Planning Process to Analyze and Review Plans
Increasing Productivity While Controlling Interruptions
- Create Productive and Efficient Routines to Support Core Goals
- Identify Ways to Deal with Distractions and Interruptions
- Overcome Procrastination
- Identify Ways to Organize Your Environment
Managing Technology While Creating Boundaries
- Develop Strategies to Use Technology More Efficiently and Productively
- Select the Right Form of Communication for Your Message
- Identify Ways to Manage Email
- Prioritize and Choose Activities to Balance Work and Life
- Create Your Own “No” Script
The course is priced as follows: $2195 - Non-members
$1995 - AMA members
$1889 - GSA price
Certification / Credits
- Set and accomplish goals
- Create priorities and establish realistic boundaries
- Recognize and deal with time-wasters
- Improve concentration and efficiency
- Break indecision and procrastination habits
- Create and recharge positive energy
For over 90 years, American Management Association International (AMA) has been a world leader in professional development. AMA supports the goals of individuals, organizations, and government agencies with a complete range of corporate talent transformation solutions, including public open-enrollment seminars...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training