Time ManagementAMA - American Management Association
All available course dates
Do you find yourself overloaded with work? Feel so stretched to the limit you can't set priorities? Exhaust yourself daily without accomplishing your goals?
Remember, every minute of your day impacts the business. If you answer yes to one or more of the above, it's time to make real choices about how to manage your time. This seminar is designed to combat the pitfalls of time management. It will help you identify causes of procrastination and indecision, pinpoint personal time-wasters and increase your concentration and focus. You’ll learn to schedule your time more effectively, stay on track and keep important goals top of mind, so you can stay in balance and be more effective and productive.
How You Will Benefit
- Set and accomplish goals
- Create priorities and establish realistic boundaries
- Recognize and deal with time-wasters
- Improve concentration and efficiency
- Break indecision and procrastination habits
- Create and recharge positive energy
Who should attend?
Business professionals who want greater control of their time, management style and life.
- Identify Causes of Procrastination and Indecision
- Pinpoint Personal Time Wasters
- Increase Concentration and Focus
- Stay On Track and In Balance
- Be More Effective and Productive
Time Management Is Self-Management
- Shift Focus from Managing Time to Managing Self
- Identify Typical Time Wasters
- Identify Personal Strengths and Development Opportunities to Control Time
Planning for Success
- Define Goals Based on Your Role
- Establish Important and Valid Priorities
- Create a Realistic and Productive Schedule
- Use a Robust Planning Process to Analyze and Review Plans
When “They” Cause the Problem
- Attend Meetings with Purpose and Add Value
- Set Clear Expectations with Colleagues, Customers, and Your Boss
- Manage Interruptions from Others
Concentration and Focus
- Build Both Productivity and Efficiency
- Re-evaluate Multitasking Strategies
- Overcome Procrastination
- Manage Technological Distractions
Creating Boundaries and Balance
- Prioritize and Choose Activities to Balance Life and Work
- Create Your Own “No” Script
Course price for:
- Non Members: $2295
- AMA Members: $2095
Certification / Credits
CEU: 1.2, PDU: 12, CPE: 14
The American Management Association, International (AMA) is the global leader in talent development. Founded in 1923, AMA supports the goals of individuals and organizations through a complete range of educational products and services, including instructor-led classroom and virtual seminars, webinars,...
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team