Managing Chaos: Dynamic Time Management Recall Reading and Stress Management Skills for Administrative Professionals
Facing an overwhelming "to do" list? Information overload putting you in chaos mode? Unsure how to multitask?
In this practical, hands-on 2-day seminar, you'll gain the information management skills to Participants to others and pick up simple techniques to banish procrastination. Learn how to organize better. Participate in exercises that enable you to read, understand and recall more information than you have ever experienced. And use assertiveness to manage stress and achieve work/life balance. Take control of your workload—and your workday!
How You Will Benefit
- Pinpoint where you need to take control
- Conquer procrastination and stress
- Effectively process and retain critical information
- Improve comprehension and focus
- Perform better when juggling people, paper and priorities
Upcoming start dates
15 February, 2024
- New York City
11 March, 2024
- Virtual Classroom
10 June, 2024
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
Executive secretaries, secretaries and administrative/executive/sales assistants.
- Prioritizing: the SMART way to set goals the five-step time management plan
- Using your power skills to handle the mass of information on your desk
- Accessing your memory and recall skills
- Staying in control: how to use stress to your advantage and handle burnout
- Reading more effectively by increasing comprehension
Course price for:
- Non Members: $1995
- AMA Members: $1795
Certification / Credits
Average rating 5
Awesome Course and well taught!
Darlene was wonderful. Her material was interesting and she kept us engaged the whole course
Another excellent course from AMA.
The American Management Association, International (AMA) is the global leader in talent development. Founded in 1923, AMA supports the goals of individuals and organizations through a complete range of educational products and services, including instructor-led classroom and virtual seminars, webinars,...