Territory and Time Management for Salespeople
Want to shorten the sales cycle? Target accounts with the greatest growth potential? Balance personal and professional goals?
In just two days, you'll learn how to take control of your time and work day so you can increase productivity, maximize your selling effectiveness and meet your goals. You'll adopt an organized approach to managing your responsibilities. Prioritize activities and accounts to increase revenue. Identify time management roadblocks by participating in exercises and creating a plan to shore up counterproductive behaviors and habits. You'll return to work with a more confident outlook, strategies to improve the balance between personal and professional responsibilities and the skills to mine your territory for maximum gain.
How You Will Benefit
- Stretch your selling day and spend more time with your customers
- Plan effectively and avoid losing sales to better organized competitors
- Sell more, earn more and accomplish more through sales territory management
- Set goals and priorities to maximize your selling effectiveness
- Increase selling time by minimizing distractions and procrastination
- Make more productive use of travel time
- Strike a balance between personal and professional goals
- Control your territory with strategies that help you value accounts, penetrate accounts and maximize coverage
Upcoming start dates
15 April, 2024
- Virtual Classroom
10 June, 2024
- New York City
Who should attend?
Sales representatives, account executives, sales managers and all sales staff with customer or sales territory management responsibilities.
- How goals, attitudes and organizational skills impact time and sales territory management
- Managing your time: setting and working with goals and quotas
- Managing your territory: assigning account priorities according to opportunity and probability
- Getting organized: planning your day to accomplish what’s important
- Managing information: improving your electronic communication, organizing your paperwork, making your CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system work for you
- "Time burglars” and “territory bandits”: the causes of time and sales territory management problems
Course price for:
- Non Members: $2495
- AMA Members: $2245
Certification / Credits
Average rating 5
DAVID WAS A GREAT INSTRUCTOR. KNOWS HIS MATERIALS AND MADE THE CLASS FUN.
This course was very digestible and there are many tools that can be applied immediately after this course.
The information in this seminar was practical and on point to help me better manage my time through the year.
The American Management Association, International (AMA) is the global leader in talent development. Founded in 1923, AMA supports the goals of individuals and organizations through a complete range of educational products and services, including instructor-led classroom and virtual seminars, webinars,...