Strategic Sales Negotiations
Discover how to influence them and improve your profits! Regain the seller’s advantage over today’s more sophisticated purchaser with the help of this strategic sales negotiation training. Learn the tools, techniques and savvy sales negotiation tactics that enable you to influence your buyer’s perception of cost, value and benefits. Close the sale by maintaining a flexible position that successfully counters your buyer’s negotiating moves.
How You Will Benefit
- Discover through sales negotiation training how to improve sales margins and closing ratios
- Influence how customers view your product’s costs, benefits and value to them
- Anticipate buyer behavior and turn it into an advantage
- Establish your credibility with the buyer
- Develop confidence-building skills that maintain your control of sales negotiations
- Be ready to justify your price when meeting price specifications
- Use creative advantages to counter competitive offers
Upcoming start dates
25 March, 2024
- Virtual Classroom
15 April, 2024
17 June, 2024
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
Sales professionals, sales managers, account executives, contract negotiators and anyone involved in negotiation processes and would benefit from this sales negotiation training.
Note: Several years of sales experience is recommended.
- Understanding the sales negotiation process from both perspectives—yours and the customer's
- Differentiating between selling and negotiating
- Using powerful sales negotiating/planning tools
- Addressing aggressive buyer demands face-to-face
- Developing stronger client relationships through win-win negotiations
- Applying strategies to favorably influence the four primary negotiating styles
- Creating a motivational climate for your buyer
Course price for:
- Non Members: $2495
- AMA Members: $2245
Certification / Credits
Average rating 4.8
Glenn was very good, and professionalMade the course engaging
Excellent both course and instructor!
The American Management Association, International (AMA) is the global leader in talent development. Founded in 1923, AMA supports the goals of individuals and organizations through a complete range of educational products and services, including instructor-led classroom and virtual seminars, webinars,...