Negotiation Skills /Exec Comm
The knot in your stomach as you prepare to negotiate a deal tells you how vital this discussion will be in the success of your business. Winning in business usually means getting specific results. However, a winning negotiation with colleagues, clients, suppliers and vendors means both parties not only achieve their goals but build a stronger relationship.
Challenge & Solution
We tend to think of negotiation as a competition. Yet lasting success requires a different approach. It demands we move beyond competing—to cooperating and even collaborating.
Exec-Comm's Negotiation Skills program introduces business professionals to a process and skills that build confidence, creative solutions, measurable results and long-term relationships.
After participating in this program, you will:
- Understand the six stages of negotiation
- Discover the value of collaboration and practice techniques to encourage it
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your Personal Communication Style in negotiations
- Organize a strategy before, during and after a negotiation
- Learn to use currencies appropriately and effectively when negotiating
- Gain confidence in your ability to negotiate difficult agreements
- Adjust your approach to negotiating when circumstances demand flexibility
You will acquire skills through negotiation role plays, group exercises and instructor coaching. A typical half-hour includes 10 minutes of instructor briefing and 20 minutes of practice and skill building.
Customization & Sustainability
- Content:We can tailor the title, role plays, skills, exercises, and timing to meet your needs.
- Setting:This program works in large group, small group, and team settings.
- Duration:From standard one-day programs to brief showcases or webinars, we can work within your timeframe.
- Sustainability Tools: We provide “skills trackers,” checklists, planners, email reminders, access to ECLearn.exec-comm.com, continued instructor access, and our book,Simply Said, to extend the learning and increase skill retention.
Contact Exec-Comm for pricing information.
Exec-Comm LLC is committed to offering the broadest range of communication skills training seminars on-site, online or at locations convenient to you. They train professionals around the world helping them communicate more effectively. The goal is to improve your organization's...
Find out more about this Negotiation Skills course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team