Negotiation Skills /Exec Comm
The knot in your stomach as you prepare to negotiate a deal tells you how vital this discussion will be in the success of your business. Winning in business usually means getting specific results. However, a winning negotiation with colleagues, clients, suppliers and vendors means both parties not only achieve their goals but build a stronger relationship.
Challenge & Solution
We tend to think of negotiation as a competition. Yet lasting success requires a different approach. It demands we move beyond competing—to cooperating and even collaborating.
Exec-Comm'sNegotiationSkillsprogram introduces business professionals to a process and skills that build confidence, creative solutions, measurable results and long-term relationships.
After participating in this program, you will:
- Understand the six stages of negotiation
- Discover the value of collaboration and practice techniques to encourage it
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your Personal Communication Style in negotiations
- Organize a strategy before, during and after a negotiation
- Learn to use currencies appropriately and effectively when negotiating
- Gain confidence in your ability to negotiate difficult agreements
- Adjust your approach to negotiating when circumstances demand flexibility
You will acquire skills through negotiation role plays, group exercises and instructor coaching. A typical half-hour includes 10 minutes of instructor briefing and 20 minutes of practice and skill building.
Customization & Sustainability
- Content:We can tailor the title, role plays, skills, exercises, and timing to meet your needs.
- Setting:This program works in large group, small group, and team settings.
- Duration:From standard one-day programs to brief showcases or webinars, we can work within your timeframe.
- Sustainability Tools: We provide “skills trackers,” checklists, planners, email reminders, access to ECLearn.exec-comm.com, continued instructor access, and our book,Simply Said, to extend the learning and increase skill retention.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
- United States of America
Contact Exec-Comm for pricing information.
Why choose Exec Comm?
11 global hubs across NORAM, LATAM, EMEA & APAC
40 years in the professional development business
Trusted by 450+ major clients in various industries
Average rating 5
Wonderful program. Put the "hows" and "whys" of a successful discussion together using pertinent topics. Excellent instruction and a valuable tool for individuals in my position...
Both presenters were very well-spoken. The example at the conclusion directly related to our business and was very helpful.
Contact this provider
Exec-Comm LLC is committed to offering the broadest range of communication skills training seminars on-site, online or at locations convenient to you. We train professionals around the world helping them communicate more effectively. Our goal is to improve your organization's...